|Millbrook Proving Ground Ltd
From its site close to the M1 motorway just north of London, Millbrook has over 35 years testing & development experience which has been built up to include working on all types of vehicle from cars and vans to trucks and buses, as well as military vehicles including hard skinned and tracked vehicles.
It has established a world-wide reputation for confidentiality, service and competitiveness, using its combination of tracks and laboratories to help its clients improve almost every aspect of their vehicle's performance.
Today, Millbrook is a private company, investing in the latest test and development technologies and is now widely considered to be Europe's leading, commercially available vehicle test and development centre for almost every type of vehicle.
Route from all directions (Cars Only):
- Take ‘new’ A421 to Marston Moretaine (between Bedford and M1 Junction 13)
- Leave at Marston Moretaine exit and follow signs into Marston Moretaine
- At T-junction turn left then immediately right
- Proceed through village and turn left after Forest Centre towards Millbrook
- Millbrook entrance is approx. 1½ miles on the right
Route from all directions (LCVs):
- Take ‘new’ A421 to Bedford
- Exit at A6 and turn onto A6 towards Bedford
- Cross traffic lights then filter left at roundabout onto B530 (Ampthill Road)
- Continue straight over next roundabout (first exit) to remain on B530
- Continue on B530 for 4 miles
- Turn right into unnamed road signpost ‘Millbrook’
- Continue to Millbrook Village (2 miles)
- Millbrook entrance is immediatley after village on left